Friday, September 19, 2008

Initiatory Post...

It's been a while since I last blogged... Hmm... What to say, what to say? Well, I could begin by bragging on myself! About 3 weeks ago, I decided to begin making some positive changes in my life. I joined Weight Watchers, and in my first week... I lost 8 pounds! I can't wait to weigh-in tomorrow to see how much I've lost this week. I also joined the Fitness Center in Portal. I am determined to persevere and continue on my quest for change.

Other than that... I recently enrolled in Ogeechee Technical College! Beginning at the end of this month (September 29), I will be pursuing AAS in Criminal Justice. My goal is to, after receiving the degree, seek employment in the field of social work. It sounds much cooler as I'm typing it than just "thinking" about it.

Well, that's about it! I'll do a few "brain dumps" on here every now-and-again to keep you posted on what's going on in my mind.

Until then...
B~

No comments: